Hello People Thanks for Reading my Blogs







THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOGS :3 :P

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gamers Paradise-Cross Fire

 

OK lets get started on my third blog... So this game is a Military FPS. (First Person Shooter) In this game it's basically Global Risk (Americans) against Black List (Terrorists) in bundle of game modes like: Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Ghost Mode, Mutation, Search and Destroy, Elimination, and Hero Mode. I don't have time to explain all of the modes. This game shows a lot of relation to other FPS's like: Soldier Front, Combat Arms, AVA, Project Blackout, and more. But in my opinion this one has to be the best i have played. There are over 100 weapons and over 15 maps.   <--Mutation pictures---------------------------------------------------  <--Team Deathmatch ----------------------------<--Search And Destroy---------------------------<--Some guns------------------------------------I would really recommend this game for anyone who loves FPS's with a lot packed with it. There has been some talking about Cross Fire, and Soldier Front which one is better. Please post a comment telling me which one you like more, and with a reason. (if you want to) I know I've been doing to much Blogs on computer games i'll try to do something else after my next Blog which is about TF2. (Team Fortress 2)  Thank you for reading this Blog. Peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment